Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter Video Express: Problem with webcam Logitech c920

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2015 Oct 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have special problem with Adobe Presenter Video Express, when I want to use camera Logitech c920. (notebook Dell Vostro 3560, Windows 7- 64bit, 8 GB RAM, enough memory)

When I start the program and begin to create new project, I can see only black screen with error message "Your webcam is busy or it is not functioning. Try closing other applications that might be using the webcam and select it again". But when I press "record", program starts making video - and webcam works. My problem is that I can not use video effect to modify background - I can not see video/webcam preview with button "make my background awesome". When I switch to integrated webcam, It works without problems, including background-modifying function.

I closed every other program. I restarted notebook. I deleted and reinstalled drivers for camera. But it still does not work properly.

Any suggestions how to fix the problem?

Thanks

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 17, 2015 Oct 17, 2015

Hi George,

In our tests we have seen that the Logitech C920, needs the latest Logitech driver and software to be installed for it to work properly. Please make sure you are picking the latest driver from the following link:

http://support.logitech.com/product/hd-pro-webcam-c920#download

If installing this driver doesn't fix this problem, then please try the following:

1. Sometimes the webcam is busy on app launch. Select the Integrated Camera and then select the Logitech Camera to try a fix for this pr

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2015 Oct 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi George,

In our tests we have seen that the Logitech C920, needs the latest Logitech driver and software to be installed for it to work properly. Please make sure you are picking the latest driver from the following link:

http://support.logitech.com/product/hd-pro-webcam-c920#download

If installing this driver doesn't fix this problem, then please try the following:

1. Sometimes the webcam is busy on app launch. Select the Integrated Camera and then select the Logitech Camera to try a fix for this problem.
  2. Some Bluetooth drivers interfere with the functioning of the app. Disable any Bluetooth devices and see if it fixes the problem.
  3. Send us a diagnostic log of the problem. You can follow the steps in this link to launch the app in diagnostic mode: Presenter Help | Adobe Presenter Video Express (Windows & Mac) . When you close the app, you will be prompted to email us the diagnostic log. Please email it to PVX-ProductionSupport@adobe.com . A diagnostic log may help us speedily resolve the problem.

If the issue still isn't fixed, can we get on a Connect session to debug the problem? You can contact us at PVX-ProductionSupport@adobe.com with a suitable date and time, and we will resolve this through Connect. We are available Mon - Fri, 6:30 PM - 11:30 AM PST.

Thank you,

Renzil D'Souza (rdsouza@adobe.com)

Presenter Engineering Team

PS: As a temporary workaround, you can do the recording without changing the background, and then the change the background inside the editor using the 'Enhance Video' option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2015 Oct 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was my fault: I let windows reinstall drivers automatically ....Now I install drivers once again from suggested link manually and it works without problem.

Thanks for your quick and qualified response.

Have a nice day!

George

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources