Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open project in robohelp 10

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2015 Oct 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was working on a project in RoboHelp 10 and after i tried importing some HTML files, I tried reopening the project again.

Not only that project, unable to open other projects as well. It just hangs...Restarting the system did not help either

Please let me know what needs to be done.

Thanks,

Radhika

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can understand importing something might break a project but not any project you open. The standard first thing to try for a specific project is to delete its CPD file and then reopen the project.

Are you using dual monitors? If so, try holding down the Windows key and pressing the left arrow. Maybe some dialog is "appearing" on a second monitor that isn[t connected, if you see what I mean.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like Peter's idea about using the Windows logo key + Left arrow. When you try that, not that you should tap the Left arrow more than once. Needs to be at least two presses.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2015 Oct 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

None of the options worked. Reinstalling RoboHelp 10.0 did it!

Thanks,

Radhika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2015 Oct 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not surprised and reinstalling was going to be my next suggestion. Glad it is fixed.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp