• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Differences between Robohelp and Robohelp Server

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2008 Feb 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the process of evaluatinf Robohelp. I have found out there are 2 versions: Robohelp and Rohohelp Server. can someone list the differences in these products or direct me to a link/document where I can find this information?

Thanks in Advance

Rodman Veney

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rodman and welcome to the RH community. Check out this link for a full explanation. Basically you only need RoboHelp Server if you wish to publish to a server AND run gather various statistics and run reports on user usage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2008 Feb 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this link still valid? The article talks about WebHelp Pro, and I'm not sure how this relates to RoboHelp Server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2008 Feb 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi resume-writer

WebHelp Pro is the output that you create and publish to the RoboHelp Server. So while the names of the products have changed slightly, the link is still valid and the concepts are the same.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Mar 01, 2008 Mar 01, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi, Rodman
You may find this article in the Adobe Developer Center helpful as well. It refers to RoboHelp Server 6, but virtually all information remains relevant for v7. As Rick says, "Pro" is simply the same as WebHelp or FlashHelp, but the content is published to the RoboHelp Server so that you can get the benefit of user feedback reports and the other features described here:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/robohelp/articles/rhserver.html

Thanx
John
John Daigle
Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp