• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error E_ADEPT_NO_TOKEN

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2015 Oct 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last week i bought a book on www.stumpel.nl. I received a download link and downloaded the .ACSM file. I tried to open de .ACSM file with adobe digital editions, without any luck. I tried opening it on my MAC OS and on windows. but at both operating systems i get the same error: "Fout bij ophalen licentie. Communicatieprobleem met licentieserver: E_ADEPT_NO_TOKEN. I really need this book because i have a test in 2-3 weeks.

How can i solve this problem?

Robin Meer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its a problem with the ebook. Try to redownload the file. If not work try if work other ebooks: Sample eBook Library | Adobe Digital Editions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am able to download and open one of the example books.

The only diffrence is the example books are of the type EPUB and the book i have problems with are .ACSM.

Aslong as the ADE does not open my .ACSM i am not able to get the EPUB Version of the book.

Thanks for your help anyway.

I hope there is someone else who has a solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try to download new the ACSM File? If get the same file, can have a error in the file. Then ask by the seller for a new file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines