• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Encountered in Source File

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2015 Oct 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to insert a *.mp4 video file into a PPT file using Adobe Presenter 10.0, but I get a message stating "Error Encountered in Source File". What is strange is that I was able to insert a video with the same format properties last week, and publish the presentation successfully. Now, Adobe produces this error message, even when I try and insert the same video (or even a newly created video) onto a new PPT presentation slide.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2015 Oct 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same error message. I tried with other formats but I still can't insert video with adobe presenter 11. Can anybody help please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2015 Oct 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Could you please package the presentation and share it along with video files using drop box. kindly share the link to zhussain@adobe.com

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources