• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error getting license. License server communication problem: E_ADEPT_DOCUMENT_TOO_SHORT

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2015 Aug 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't load my bought ebook (EPUB/PDF) from Google Play on my PocketBook 614 Basic 2 using ADE. I tried versions 1.7, 2.0 and 3.0 . When I try to open it in ADE, I get this error: "Error getting license. License server communication problém: E_ADEPT_DOCUMENT_TOO_SHORT". I searched Adobe and Google forums and tried Authorization and De-Authorization 1000 times, installation and reinstallation of ADE 100 times, switching off firewall and antivirus, but it still does't work... Please help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2015 Oct 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This error message indicates a problem with a particular book file(s) on the server. You may have to try the download again and check if that works. In case it persists, please try contacting the eBook provider.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines