Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have 10.5.8, what flash player can I download, and where can I get it

Oct 20, 2015 Oct 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have an Imac with 10.5.8, what version of flash player can I get, and where can I download it from?...thank you.....Brian.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 21, 2015 Oct 21, 2015

Hi brianc31061266,

Flash Player 10.3.183.90 is the last version supported on OS X 10.5.8. It's available at Archived Flash Player versions‌, however, it's very, very old and most likely will be blocked by most modern web browsers due to security vulnerabilities.  Depending on your iMac's hardware you may be able to upgrade it to OS X 10.6 and be able to install the latest, most secure version (19.0.0.227).   You can perform an internet search for 'upgrade OS X 10.5.8 to 10.6" and you'll get a bun

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2015 Oct 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi brianc31061266,

Flash Player 10.3.183.90 is the last version supported on OS X 10.5.8. It's available at Archived Flash Player versions‌, however, it's very, very old and most likely will be blocked by most modern web browsers due to security vulnerabilities.  Depending on your iMac's hardware you may be able to upgrade it to OS X 10.6 and be able to install the latest, most secure version (19.0.0.227).   You can perform an internet search for 'upgrade OS X 10.5.8 to 10.6" and you'll get a bunch of results, including requirements for upgrading 10.5.8 to 10.6.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines