• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am working as part of a team developing a Presentation (eCast they call it) using Presenter. We are trying to share the "eCast" on SharePoint but keep getting a message that reads "unable to open the narration in this presentation. The narration file

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2015 Oct 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyone who has been able to get Presenter to work with SharePoint?  I'd like to be able to share this work with my collegue but when we put the presentation on a shared drive the audio doesn't work.

10-20-2015 10-47-36 AM.jpg

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presenter has never played well with shared or external drives. Save the PPTX and folder with the presentation's name to your C drive to make any changes/edits and then you can move it back to Share point once you are done.

A better solution would be to package it using Presenter and un-package it locally. Then repackage it back to share point. This will ensure that all the appropriate files remain with the presentation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jorma@realeyes, I have no doubt this is a correct answer because this is what we're doing now. This is not however, what we want to do.  because more than one person is working on this presentation at one time we need to be able to check out or in this presentation so that the changes are properly saved.  Thanks again but still looking for a way to make these two play nicely togegther.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 21, 2015 Oct 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best of luck. Try reaching out to Adobe here, Adobe Connect Help | Adobe Connect Support, and see if you get any other answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2015 Oct 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you I will try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources