• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DRM Error on Kobo, but it opened for the first few days and is already authorized. Help!

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2015 Oct 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I checked out an ebook from the library and already followed the steps to get the Adobe authorization and authorize my kobo. When I go into Adobe Digital Editions, it says that my device is also authorized. I've been reading this book for the last couple of days and it's worked fine, but all of a sudden this morning it wouldn't open any more. I went back into ADE to make sure that everything is still showing as authorized, and it is. I dont understand why it would work last night but not this morning. I'm super frustrated and cant figure out how to fix it! Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 21, 2015 Oct 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which error message you get? The Books of the Library have only a short time to read (14 days) it's the time end for this eBook?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2015 Oct 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying!

No, I've only had it for 4 days and the read time is 21 days The error says the doc cant be opened because it's protected by DRM and is not currently authorized for use my adobe ID, and to sign in with the authorized adobe ID and try again. I looked up the troubleshooting for it, and it tells me to do what I already did to set it up Clearly my device is authorized, it was authorized the day before, and I deauthorized and reauthorized, still nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2015 Oct 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this:
- Remove the File from the Reader.
- Remove the Authorization.

- Authorize the Reader again.

- Then Download the eBook from the Library

- Try to open.

If this not work, try this: Give back the book and lend it out again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, that worked for now, thanks! I'll get back to you again in a few days to let you know if it stuck this time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good Luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines