• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Request: Hide generated color definitions

Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2014 Jul 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm updating FrameMaker templates to reflect changes to my company's color palette as part of a rebranding initiative. My documents are full of overlapping conditions which means that each document's color definitions window is cluttered with dozens of "fm_gen_nnn" color definitions. It's not possible to permanently eliminate these junk color definitions because if you save as MIF, strip them out, and then reopen the file, there they are again because of the conditional text.

Request: please *hide* all these "fm_gen_nnn" color definitions in the color definitions window. They are of no use to anyone, and they make it hard to use the window.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2015 Oct 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SECONDED!

I just upgraded to Fm12 and those rotten things are clogging up my color-name list. I can't even scroll past them!

The name drop-down list is exceptionally cumbersome to being with. I'd rather have a window with a table layout where I can see more than one confounded color at a time.

The Annoyance Index on this has surpassed Microsoft Word's sadistic auto-numbering feature, and that's a HIGH bar to clear!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines