• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncronize highlights and bookmarks between devices

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2015 Oct 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded an eBook and started to read it on my iPad, making a few highlights and bookmarks. But now I would like to keep reading the book on my PC. I figured this would be possible with the AdobeID, but can't find a way to do it. Can I sync the book I'm reading (with highlights and all) between these two devices?

Thanks! / Karolin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its not possilbe. Only when used certain Apps on different Devices (phone, iPad, or so one). The Adobe ID save no eBooks and no Settings to the eBooks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I'm using Adobe Digital Editions on both devices. Can I do it then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then can try...search the My Digital Editions folder on his system and move it to the other Device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines