• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dell XPS 15 - 4K Screen Coldfuson Builder Resolution and Icon Size Problem

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2015 Oct 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have  a issue about Coldfusion Builder 3 on my laptop Dell XPS 15 -4k screen resolution (op. system : windows 10). When i open Cold. Builder icons and fonts very small and not resizable :/. Do you have any expreriences about that issue, my eclipse has issue too..

Can you help me please ?

SS:

234.PNG

thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 22, 2015 Oct 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is a bug in Eclipse that will have come over to CF Builder. There are a few bugs submitted to the eclipse devs and they know its a problem. It has been marked as fixed though. https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=421383

This should be sorted in Eclipse 4.5 but even thought its fixed there doesn't mean CF Builder will work with out Adobe intervening

No work around as far as I can see, other then lowering your resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2017 Sep 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation