• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happened to Print??

Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2015 Oct 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been tasked with designing a new skin for my projects. I used a skin from the Gallery and just swapped out the icon images and reset all the colors, etc. However, the project doesn't display the Print option when I apply this skin. Furthermore, it didn't allow me to select Print when I tried different skins.

I'm not aware of any Print switch anywhere else - the only place I know to go is Webhelp Settings>Navigation. Print displays in the Toolbar Buttons box, and you click to select it. Is there something else that controls this? The skin I show in the image is NOT the basic skin I used, but it doesn't display Print either. Thank you!

Print option.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 22, 2015 Oct 22, 2015

Never mind - I figured it out. I tried going into the Skin Editor, and noticed that Print wasn't an option in the Main box. So I added it, and when I went back to the Single Source Layout, it was an option I could select.

Thanks

Print.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2015 Oct 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never mind - I figured it out. I tried going into the Skin Editor, and noticed that Print wasn't an option in the Main box. So I added it, and when I went back to the Single Source Layout, it was an option I could select.

Thanks

Print.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp