Oct 15, 2015 Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want my 9.99 back this app does not work

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Oct 17, 2015 Oct 17, 2015

adobe does not charge for flash player lol

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Oct 17, 2015 Oct 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe does not charge for flash player lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2015 Oct 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dianew65223811,

As CS menstioned, Flash Player is free.  You'll want to post you comment in the community forum for the product you purchased.  Please go to https://forums.adobe.com/welcome and select the forum for the product your purchased.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2015 Oct 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maria that is not true. I have been charged 9.99. This app ask for my information in order to download it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is a free product.  There is no charge for it.  What is the exact name of the App you downloaded/installed and where did you download it from?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been charge 9.99 for this app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, you got tricked by a malicious third party.  If you gave them your credit card, it would be a good idea to contact your bank.  They should be able to reverse the charge, and more importantly, cancel the card before you're out more than just the $9.99.

As a general rule, please always download software directly from the manufacturer's website.  For Flash Player, you can always pick up a copy at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I BELIEVE I STATED THAT ALREADY BUT GO AHEAD AND MARK YOUR OWN ANSWER CORRECT? LAME

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, I marked mine correct simply because that gets inset below the question and provided a little more actionable feedback than 'lol', but I don't want to be greedy about the points, so there you go... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines