• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which version of flash player should I install for windows 10?

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2015 Oct 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of flash player should I install for windows 10? I cant play any games without it. When I contacted windows support center, they asked me to update the flash player for windows 10. When I try to open any game it gives me a 0xc00007b error. Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2015 Oct 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi kirang96,

Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE and Edge browsers on Windows 10 and all updates are distributed by Microsoft via Windows Update (there isn't a separate standalone installer for it).  Run Windows Update to check for updates and install if available.

If you're using a different browser, go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer (using that browser) to download the latest version of Flash Player.

Error 0xc00007b is a Windows error, not Flash Player.  I performed an internet search for the error and quite a few hits.  One suggestion that came up multiple times was to run Check Disk (Run Check Disk from a Command Line to Check for and fix Disk Errors).  There are others, but since this is an Windows error and I'm not familiar with it I don't feel comfortable suggesting options I'm not familiar with.  I recommend performing a search for the error, and if that doesn't work, contact Microsoft again, as this has to do with Windows and not Flash Player.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines