• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have Windows 10/Microsoft Edge. I understand Adobe products arent supported but how can i go about installing a stand alone version of Flash Player?

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2015 Oct 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 10/Microsoft Edge. I understand Adobe products aren't supported but how can I go about installing a stand alone version of Flash Player?

Every time I try to download from adobe website, I get error messages or my computer tells me that I already have adobe and asks me to check that its turned on, which I have

any help would be appreciated

many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2015 Oct 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi fowlec,

Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE and Edge browsers.  There is no separate Flash Player installer for these browsers and all updates come from Microsoft via Windows Update.  Please refer to the following two tech notes for troubleshooting Flash Player issues on IE and Edge browsers:

Also ensure you have the latest updates for IE and Edge installed on your system.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines