Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to preserve blank cells when exporting database

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2015 Oct 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CF forum,

I am VERY new to CF and I am working with a script which exports a database to an .xls file. It all works fine, but what I noticed is that in SOME cells (not all), it seems to skip over some of the data so I get this effect:

DIETSPECIAL_NEEDTICKETCOSTID
noneRegular502A19B7EF
noneRegular50392DDDDF
noneRegular508C6F0EA1
noneRegular5094A9CF7D
noneRegular5094AB5198
noneRegular5094B987B8
noneRegulardontemail5094C439D1
noneRegular50

94C99CA9

As you can see, my "dontemail" field seems to have skewed my table. This is data which doesn'tappear in all fields, but has a table name of "dontemail"which doesn't come through. It looks fine in the database, so all the data is where it's supposed to be, but it doesn't show up right on the export.

Here's the code which generates this:

<cfoutput>DATE/TIME ENTERED<cfloop list="#rsdata.fieldList#" index="c">#DelimChar##c#</cfloop>#NewLine#</cfoutput><cfoutput query="rsData"><cfsilent><cfwddx action="wddx2cfml" input="#rsdata.data#" output="info"></cfsilent>#rsdata.entered#<cfloop list="#rsdata.fieldList#" index="f">#DelimChar##fixDelim(info['#f#'])#</cfloop>#NewLine#</cfoutput><cfabort>

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Brendan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?