• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why am I getting the oops message about DRM when it has worked fine for the last month

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2015 Oct 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purchased a Kobo Glo in the last month to replace a Sony. After a major learning curve got it to work on my computer and tablet. I have borrowed several books from library without a problem but now everything I borrow comes up with a message  about DRM rights and Adobe ID not authorized. It wants me to sign in with Adobe ID but I don't know where to do this. It has worked fine up to now. I did as someone suggested in  a forum and signed out and resigned in to my Kobo account. That seemed to take forever with no change . Since there is no human you can talk to on a help line I am trying this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 27, 2015 Oct 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try to set his Reader to default setting and then authorize normal with his Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines