• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error "E_ACT_NOT-READY" on my newly purchased Mac, but I'cant deactivate my Adobe ID. Always: Try again an other time.

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2015 Oct 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my newly purchased Mac I can't download E-Books. Always: Error "E_ACT_NOT_READY" . But when I try to deactivate my Adobe ID (under "Help", it isn't possible. It's always the answer: Try again later. ?????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 26, 2015 Oct 26, 2015

HI ursulag60868131,

It sounds like you're experiencing an issue with Adobe Digital Editions. Have you followed all the troubleshooting steps under E_AUTH_NOT_READY in this document: Activation errors‌? Since you are unable to deactivate via the Help menu, you may try bypassing the activation error by navigating to Users/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and dragging the activation.dat file to the trash (Step 5 in the linked document). Restart ADE and attempt to reauthorize.

In cas

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2015 Oct 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please specify the application you are using.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 26, 2015 Oct 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI ursulag60868131,

It sounds like you're experiencing an issue with Adobe Digital Editions. Have you followed all the troubleshooting steps under E_AUTH_NOT_READY in this document: Activation errors‌? Since you are unable to deactivate via the Help menu, you may try bypassing the activation error by navigating to Users/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and dragging the activation.dat file to the trash (Step 5 in the linked document). Restart ADE and attempt to reauthorize.

In case you need additional assistance, I am moving this discussion to the Adobe Digital Editions‌ forum.

Best,

Del

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2015 Oct 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Del,

Thanks! I will follow your advice and try it. I hope….

Best,

Ursula

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines