• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't authorize my laptop because I have authorize my computer before, help please.

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2015 Oct 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have a problem, I used to use my work computer to read e-books, and I authorize this computer with my ADE ID. I l left the work and I uninstalled ADE in that computer, and when I go to install ADE in my home laptop ADE tell me that I cant authorize my computer with that ID because I used this to authorize other computer. I can't understand why. It is a bit frustrating I spend 80 € in two books for my degree and now I can't read it. Please, someone has had the same problem and can help me? Thanks a lot. regards.

Notes: I have restarted my password and I can access perfectly to my Adobe count on the Internet.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system do you use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nanaky,

I'm using windows 10,

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try this:
Open Digital Edition.
Choose the option under Help to remove the Authorize.
Then try to authorize again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines