Exit

E_ADEPT_DOCUMENT_TYPE_UNKNOWN error message

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2015 Oct 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting the following error message:

Capture.JPG

I'm trying to download Christmas ever after 9781474030946 to ADE 4.0 and then the app just crashes after I OK out of the error message.

Can someone help please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which format has the eBook?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Content Server Message (.acsm)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 28, 2015 Oct 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system do you use? Which Version of Digital Edition you used?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Microsoft 7 and ADE 4.0.3.110333

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then should this Format work. Try this:
Open http://www.adobe.com/de/products/digital-editions/eBook.html

Download The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes its also a ACSM file.

And then try this to open with Digital Editions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I was able to download Sherlock Holmes. Other titles I have tried have also worked, but not 9781474030946  in question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then its a error with this eBook-File. Try to Download new and check if works. Get the same error contact the Seller of the eBook for a new file. Then should's work also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the seller and contacting on behalf of the customer. We source our books from libre digital and they have confirmed it is not an error with the file supplied.

I've just tried deleting and downloading again and get the same error message. When downloading to my phones I also get an "E_ADEPT_DOCUMENT_TYPE_UNKNOWN: <htm" error message. Please advise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm only a user. I can help with error in eBooks itself. In this case must wait for the answer of the Staff. :S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help Nanaky. I've also got another error message, do you know anything about this?

Error getting license

Error E_URLLINK_NO_DISTRIBUTION_RIGHTS

What's the best way to get in touch with Adobe? I can't seem to find a phone number anywhere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seems not a error message of Digital Editions. But can check this: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1016785?tstart=0

For Digital Editions exist not direct support because its a free software of Adobe. Has you create the eBook with a Software of Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines