Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Edition

Oct 28, 2015 Oct 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I make Adobe Digital Edition the default ebook reader on my PC?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 29, 2015 Oct 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can set Digital Editions as standard Program for eBooks in his PC. Which operating system do you use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 29, 2015 Oct 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for responding. I am using Windows 10. You said I can set ADE as a standard program, but HOW DO I DO THIS? What steps or path do I take to accomplish this?

Look forward to hearing from you again soon. Thank you.

Blythe Hoppe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2015 Oct 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Search e ePub file in your file Explorer.
Click on this with the right click.
Choose in the Menu which are appear Settings.

In this Windows say the standard-program what are set.

Click on the button choose and change it in Digital Edition (choose the digital edition file under C:\Program(x86)\Adobe\Digital Edition Version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 31, 2015 Oct 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Nanaky. I was able to get the epub document opened in ADE. However, I have one more question. I understand that we should be able to convert the epub file to a pdf file using ADE. Can you explain how to do that? Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you very much.

Blythe Hoppe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 01, 2015 Nov 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not possilbe. Adobe Digital Edtions are a Program to open ePub-Files or PDF ebooks files. Not a program to convert or edit this files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines