• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I try to install abode flash player I get a message saying "Install Abode Flash Player" is damaged and can't be opened. You should eject the disk image.

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2015 Oct 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to install abode flash player I get a message saying "Install Abode Flash Player" is damaged and can't be opened. You should eject the disk image.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 28, 2015 Oct 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi stephenp41063678,

Follow the steps in this KB doc. to uninstall Flash Uninstall Flash Player | Windows ‌/ , restart your system & reinstall Flash player suing this link Flash Player HelpWindows.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aadesh;

I should have said I'm using a Mac. I've tried doing this for a Mac and it says "Uninstall Abode Flash Player" is damaged and can't be opened. You should eject the disk image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a Gatekeeper issue.  Flash Player files downloaded from adobe.com or macromedia.com are correctly signed with a valid signature, however, it appears Gatekeeper on your system is having issues with it. Please see the following:

An internet search for "is damaged and can't be opened" will return many more results.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines