• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there an "enable scrolling" option in ADE?

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2015 Oct 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like borrowing e-books from the library, but I get head and neck aches with the pages jumping from one to the next--reading to the very bottom of the screen, then the screen flashing to the next page where I have to go back to the top of the screen.  In Reader there is an option to "enable scrolling" of pages, which makes reading so much easier.  I can't find any options at all in ADE.  Plus, I'm so used to pages scrolling in other programs that I automatically reach for the mouse wheel, then, of course, have to go back and hunt for the page where I was.

Windows Vista Home SP2, on a desktop computer

ADE 4.0.2.

ADE 4.5 is downloading now

Thanks for any suggestions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 29, 2015 Oct 29, 2015

Such an option is currently not exist in Digital Editions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 29, 2015 Oct 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Such an option is currently not exist in Digital Editions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2015 Oct 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  For some reason, the OverDrive Read can't open pdf files in a browser, so it's ADE or nothing.  I hope Adobe will fix that, make ADE "user friendly."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The space key worked for me but I downloaded the ACSM for EPUB version of the book

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Space key just went to the next page for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is scrolling possible now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's still not. Easily the worst reading app ever. I'm attempting to use it for a texbook and immediately requested a refund from the publisher so I can just get a hard copy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines