• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Am unable to authorise my id in my computer

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2014 Sep 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bought first eBook and authorised Adobe Digital Editions on my computer; click on eBook, and now this message appears: Unable to download Error getting . Activation Server Problem: E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 24, 2014 Sep 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2015 Oct 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Computer crashed. I had to reinstall ADE and lost all the books I had purchased, which I now have to download again. But ADE now it won't allow me to authorise computer. I also cannot de-authorise - because its not authorised yet. SO WHY does this have to be so complicated?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you get E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED you have a wrong time, date or time zone. When the Program try to authoirze on device get a error because not the right think for your place. When change it in right form it should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed the time to one hour later - because of DST and now it works. I still don't get why this is an issue.

Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The program and the activation server must have the same time. If you have set a other time its not work. This problem exist by any programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines