• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exit Code: 7

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2015 Oct 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, the other day I installed Photoshop, Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Premiere and then I decided to install Dreamweaver and that's when things went pear shaped. No matter what I have tried (reading through the forums) I cannot get it to install. Here are the errors I am getting:

Installer has detected that a machine restart may be pending. It is recommended that you quit the installer, restart and try again.

or if I decide to not quit the installer I get an Exit Code: 7 message:

Exit Code: 7

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 1 fatal error(s), 3 error(s), 6 warning(s)

WARNING: OS requirements not met for {33A3F995-8333-4676-8D6F-AB7674BB52EA}

WARNING: OS requirements not met for {694213D7-1E0E-4C8F-B822-E2E3680C0FCE}

WARNING: OS requirements not met for {AAE6F374-91CB-45FB-9282-4CFA0DED2088}

WARNING: OS requirements not met for {C79312BD-3E76-4474-A10C-1435D1856A4B}

WARNING: Display requirements not met for {FBB02B04-C034-4382-A3F6-57416E2752C4}

WARNING: OS requirements not met for {FBB02B04-C034-4382-A3F6-57416E2752C4}

ERROR: Found payload conflicts and errors:

ERROR:  - Adobe Flash CS5 depends on Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX to be installed.

ERROR:  - Adobe Flash CS5 depends on Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin to be installed.

FATAL ERROR: Conflicts were found in the selected payloads. Halting installation.

I have tried all of the suggestions here:

Errors "Exit Code: 6," "Exit Code: 7" | CC, CS6, CS5.5

Such as

1. Repair Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package

2. Restart your computer in a minimized state.

3. Repair the Microsoft Windows Installer (Windows).                                     

4. Uninstall Adobe AIR and then reinstall AIR and Adobe Help.

5. Solve a specific Exit Code 6 or Exit Code 7 error description.

6. Analyze the installation log file for more information.                               

7. Install Adobe Drive

and none of this helped. I noticed while searching through the forums and internet articles that there are a lot of people with this same problem although their Exit Code: 6 & 7 messages were different.

Most of the suggestions made did not work for me or others. I think that it is about time ADOBE got this sorted as people pay a lot of money for their products and it is unfair that they become useless because we can't install the software. If I find a solution I will post it here.                             

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 27, 2015 Oct 27, 2015

Exit Code: 6, Exit Code: 7 Installation Errors - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/errors-exit-code-6-exit.html

Troubleshoot with install logs | CS5, CS5.5, CS6 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cs5-cs5.html for information on how to review your installation logs

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This link might help: CS5 wont Install Exit Code 7

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2015 Nov 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sheena, this did not work either, however I have found the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exit Code: 6, Exit Code: 7 Installation Errors - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/errors-exit-code-6-exit.html

Troubleshoot with install logs | CS5, CS5.5, CS6 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cs5-cs5.html for information on how to review your installation logs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you had read my post properly you would have seen that I have already tried your suggestions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks to 7Guru7's response found here: can't install Adobe CS6: machine restart may be pending I used the solution they found here: The VaderVideo Blog Frames | Camera Imagery and Imagination Explained in Words: Adobe Creative Cloud...

This is the solution here, which is part of a conversation they had with Adobe Tech Support:

Vijendra: May I know if you are logged in as Administrator to the computer?
Andreas: I am
Vijendra: May I know if you have a 32 bit or 64-bit operating system?
Andreas: 64 bit, win 7
Vijendra: Please navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
Andreas: am there now
Vijendra: Inside Adobe folder do you have a folder called OOBE?
Andreas: yes
Vijendra: Please rename that folder to OOBEold.

I restarted the computer before trying to reinstall CS5 Master Suite and this time it installed without a glitch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines