• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editons

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2015 Oct 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help with setting association with Adobe Digital Editions.  It keeps trying to open as Adobe Reader DC and when I  go to set associations wants me to open a specific folder inside Digital Editions.

I had uninstalled and reinstalled due to a separate error.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling again to no avail.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 01, 2015 Nov 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set is in your system as standardprogram for epubs files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand how to change it.  Which folder inside Digital Editions to change it to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not in the folder. In the Setting of his operating system. Which operating system do you used?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2015 Nov 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7 Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2015 Nov 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right Click on a ePub file.
Choose Setting.

In this windows see the Program which ad to open the file.

Click on the Butten and chance digital edition in C:\Program(x86)\Adobe\Digital Edition

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2015 Nov 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to open an epub file and try to choose I have to hit browse and then when I pick Adobe Digital Edition folder it then opens with more folders to pick from and I'm not sure which one is correct.  Each folder opens more folders.  If I know the specific folder inside Adobe Digital Editions I can then select it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2015 Nov 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must choose the application File for Digital Edition. You can also try this way, when you not found the right File. Change which programs Windows uses by default - Windows Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2015 Nov 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok that worked and now it's back to the original error I had before I deleted and reinstalled which is:

error getting license license server communication problem E-AUTH-BAD-DEVICE-KEY-OR-PKCS12

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2015 Nov 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start Digital Edition.
Go to help > Remove authorize.
Accept this.
Then authorize again and check download again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2015 Nov 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help.  WHen I go to sign in after erase authorization it says:

It's saying unable to erase authorization. Please try after some time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2015 Nov 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you used Windows or Macintosh?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines