• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2015 Oct 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Locked out of mobile access to ADE following firmware reset on Android OS.

I have 2 mobile devices (Android OS), and have previously authorised these devices with Adobe. Over the lives of the devices, I have had to reset the firmware on each multiple times. Unfortunately, it seems that ADE treats the reset device as a new device, rather than the same. Each time I reauthorised my devices following a reset, I was inadvertently racking up my activation count with Adobe. I must have finally reached my limit, because I now get the error "E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS" when attempting to reauthorise. There is no workaround for temporary access on Android the way there is for Windows. And there is no way to deauthorise the redundancies on my end, because all of those "devices" effectively ceased to exist upon resetting the firmware.

Please, can someone with Adobe help me to get my activation count reset?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2015 Oct 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Posted a PM, please check your Inbox and revert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2015 Nov 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same error. Plesse add a section in the Useraccount to delete old sessions.

This error is one oft the most in conclusion Witz AdobeID.... Time to enhence your customer support to give better user experiences!!

BTW: 24 hour chat support is even not good... Waiting now more than 40minutes (0:35 german time), Noone answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2015 Nov 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try it later again. Sometimes the customer support has to many customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bonjour j'ai le message too many activation, est-ce possible de m'aider svp !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines