• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Digital Edition program on my computer won't open. It sends a message saying it has stopped working. I am unable to open it.

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2015 Nov 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Digital Edition 3.0. It must have been when I was trying to transfer a book from the library onto my ereader through Digital Edition and I must have started the transfer before the program was fully opened. Now Digital Edition won't open at all. When I click on the icon it gives me a message that says it has stopped working. If there a fix you can help me with or am I better to dump the whole program and reinstall from start? Please understand, I am not computer savvy so please be as simple as possible when offering solutions. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2015 Nov 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try this: right click on the Icon of Digital Edition and start with option start as Admin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines