• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LANGUAGE CHANGE PREMIERE ELEMENTS 12 AND PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 12 (one pack on DVD)

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2015 Oct 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a disk crash and have to re-install premiere elements 12 and photoshop elments 12 (one pack on DVD). After the disk installation of both programs,the language is English although I pointed DUTCH at the installation process. An un- and re-install of both programs remains with the same problem. Please inform how the language change/setup can be done.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you installed Photoshop Elements 12 in Dutch language earlier before disk crash ?

As I checked and saw in the Download page , PSE 12 is not available in Dutch language among Downloads list.

Download Photoshop Elements | 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the language could have been changed into DUTCH.

Altough at that time, I also had the same problem.

An ADOBE instructor had taken over my computer (remote) in order to do the switch.

The case I bought refers with the information that it is a MultiLanguage.

<removed by moderator>

DVS/A,PEPE,12.0,MLP,GEN,MUL,REV LRE/WWF/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 01, 2015 Nov 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zjokske,

Were the steps in this duplicate thread helpful? Language problem after installation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 03, 2015 Nov 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solution exists here: Re: Language problem after installation, so I am locking this thread. Please refer to the duplicate discussion for more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines