Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Email submit button does not work

Level 1

I currently have Live Cycle ES4 installed with Reader DC and Acrobat XI Pro.  I am using Microsoft Office Standard 2010 and Outlook version 14.0.7159.5000.

Five weeks ago I started having issues with LC ES4.  My forms were designed in ES3 but seemed to move over well.  However, I started having problems with Acrobat not letting me save Reader Extend.  Last week I started having problems with the email submit button because the body contents were going into the subject line.  In ES3, code was added to Email Subject line to change the standard body text to custom information.  I am guessing that this information has to be entered differently in ES4.  I was attempting to make corrections but when I go to Preview PDF, the email submit button will no longer work even with the correct email address.  I do not get an error message and no warnings/errors on the log.

Please assist.

0 Replies