Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated ADE version 4.5

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2015 Nov 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've upgraded to ADE version 4.5. Since then

I have not been able to open newly downloaded books from my library or transfer to my Kobo ereader with this version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2015 Nov 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please provide more information like platform you're using (Windows, Mac) and the error message you're getting.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2015 Nov 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mehvkhan;

I’m using Windows 8.1. Error message is “ADE 4.5 has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.” It’s notable that I can open books which were entered into my library with the previous ADE version. However the two books I loaded into the library cause the error message identified when I try to open them.

Thanks,

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you open Digital Edition directly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only have opened ADE through Windows. I’m not aware of your any alternative or “directly”.

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to C:\Programme(x86)\Adobe\Digital Edition Version and try start in this the digital edition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried via the C drive. Same result.

FYI; I did uninstall and re-installed ADE 4.5.

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to go back to an earlier version of ADE?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2015 Nov 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the 3.0 version. When I attempt to open a book in my library I’m getting an error message “Activation Sever Error. Code E_ADEPT_INTERNAL” Digital Editions encountered an error on the activation server.

Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 04, 2015 Nov 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To solved the error used Error "E_ADEPT_INTERNAL" | Download protected e-book | Digital Editions

But can not found a download for 4.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2015 Nov 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is 4.0 available to download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines