• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I try to Send for Signature a doc in Adobe Acrobat DC

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2015 Nov 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to Send for Signature a doc in Adobe Acrobat DC > I Prepare Form for the PDF and add signature field > click Send for Signature > click Ready to Send > and keep getting "Could not send.  An error has occurred.  Please try again."

When I try to send through https://cloud.acrobat.com/sendforsignature I keep clicking the Send for Signature button, but the page just keeps reloading/refreshing.

Anyone have any idea of how to resolve this and actually be able to send a PDF for signature?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2015 Nov 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everettreiss,

Could you please refer another thread discussing the same issue and see if that helps in your case:

'Could not send' error message when sending a file for a signature

Let me know.

Regards,

Anubha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2015 Nov 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Anubha,

Looked at the thread, and it doesn't apply to my situation - I recently created my Adobe account with one email address, and haven't changed my primary email address.

Everett

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2015 Dec 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here!  No fix!  I'm seeing this is a problem for more than me.  Okay, my clue to find a new e-sign service.  I've chatted with customer service and they too can not help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2015 Nov 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here - online (chat) tech support does not seem to have a clue as to what is going on...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2015 Dec 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still an issue... Anyone have any luck figuring it out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2016 Mar 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue today when it worked just fine a few days ago.  Error message says - The service you are trying to reach is temporarily unavailable.  Please try again later.  Did anyone get any resolution to this issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines