• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I install Adobe Digital Editions v 4.5 to Win 8.1 it does not offer to migrate library from ADE 3. It does it on Win 7 & Win 8

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2015 Nov 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have successfully upgraded ADE on 2 computers but on the 3rd the library does not migrate & ADE 3 is not uninstalled.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 05, 2015 Nov 05, 2015

Normal Digital Edition used the same folder and you get display the eBooks, but sometimes is not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2015 Nov 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check if found the missing eBooks in the My Digital Edition Folder under My Documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The books were not missing. The problem I asked about was - Why did the installation program not offer to migrate the library, and then offer to uninstall ADE 3, as had happened automatically on the two previous updates I had performed?  I had to manually uninstall the old program & then manually add all 276 books to the new installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Normal Digital Edition used the same folder and you get display the eBooks, but sometimes is not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines