• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I buy Adobe CC for two months only, or do I need to pay monthly fee at least for a year?

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2015 Nov 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am student and would like to buy Adobe CC license only for coming months, when I have the courses ongoing. May I interrupt my plan after two months without extra cost, or do I need to pay at least an annual fee?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 05, 2015 Nov 05, 2015

FAQ: What plans are available for Creative Cloud?

You can find the different Creative Cloud plans here: Creative Cloud Membership Plans

There are plans for individuals, businesses, students and teachers, and schools and universities.Select the appropriate tab to see pricing details.

Stock Membership Plans

The following plans are currently available:

Photography:                               annual plan paid monthly or prepaid annual plan

Single App:                                   monthly plan

Compl

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Nov 05, 2015 Nov 05, 2015

There are annual plans and a monthly plan.  Student plans, while less expensive, are annual plans.  If you cancel an annual plan there is a likelihood of a penalty of 1/2 the remaining cost of the plan.  There is no option to put an annual plan on hold.  A monthly plan can be cancelled at any time without a penalty, though there is no refund for any remaining time of the month when it is cancelled.  Monthly plans cost one and a half times the normal plan cost.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FAQ: What plans are available for Creative Cloud?

You can find the different Creative Cloud plans here: Creative Cloud Membership Plans

There are plans for individuals, businesses, students and teachers, and schools and universities.Select the appropriate tab to see pricing details.

Stock Membership Plans

The following plans are currently available:

Photography:                               annual plan paid monthly or prepaid annual plan

Single App:                                   monthly plan

Complete/All Apps:                    annual plan paid monthly, annual plan prepaid, or monthly plan

Complete with Adobe Stock:    annual Plan paid monthly

Creative Cloud Page: Creative Cloud

FAQ by plan:

Common Creative Cloud Questions

Creative Cloud Photography plan

Creative Cloud for teams

Creative Cloud for enterprise

Creative Cloud licensing for education

Creative Cloud for students & teachers

Creative Cloud for government

Service will begin as soon as your initial payment is processed.  Your membership will automatically renew on your renewal date each year until you cancel. Renewal rates are subject to change, but we'll always notify you first if they do. If you cancel within 14 days after placing your order, you will receive a full refund. Should you cancel after 14 days, you'll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month's billing period. Cancellations can be made any time by visiting your Manage Account page or by contacting Customer Support. (Please make sure to log into http://www.adobe.com/ with the Adobe ID that is tied to your membership prior to contacting our support team)

Regards

Megha Rawat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello! If I need to pay for 2 month at a time, is it possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are annual plans and a monthly plan.  Student plans, while less expensive, are annual plans.  If you cancel an annual plan there is a likelihood of a penalty of 1/2 the remaining cost of the plan.  There is no option to put an annual plan on hold.  A monthly plan can be cancelled at any time without a penalty, though there is no refund for any remaining time of the month when it is cancelled.  Monthly plans cost one and a half times the normal plan cost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines