Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Designing a Continuing Ed Accredited Class

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2015 Nov 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone.

I hope this question is appropriate for this forum, if not can someone direct me to the right area

New to the list and just getting started in the realm of e-learning.  I have been gathering content (written, photos, HD video, animations) for several years now in anticipation of creating an on-line learning course, one that would be certified by a number of accrediting bodies for CE credit.

Here's my question:  Is there any consistency or standards that various accrediting bodies use with regards to certifying a course?  By standards I mean something like testing a user's knowledge with an in line quiz after 15 minutes of instruction - and how is the testing verified?  Are there on-line or off-line resources that you could point me to that could jump start my understanding of how this all works?

Thanks for your help.

Mark

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2015 Nov 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not really about Captivate at all. What you are looking for is a LMS, try to google about that topic. I doubt you'll get an answer in this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources