• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2015 Nov 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have downloaded purchased material on Adobe 3, however I cannot print. I purchased it with a licence to print for 1 yr. The support from the seller has not been helpful. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which error message you get?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No error message, just when I press file at top left the word 'print is not in bold so doesn't work

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The function for print is gray out? It works with Ctrl + P or CMD + P?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nanaky, that doesn't work either. I have a Pavillion hp. Any other suggestions, gratefully excepted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, it does, the print comes up fine when I press file!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then the other file no permissions to print. When you buy the eBook with this option should contact the Creater of the File that a error in the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I will contact them again with this info, hopefully I can get it rectified!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good Luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes so it looks like I can print the Sherlock holmes file you sent but not the schema E-book I purchased that is suppose to allow me to print for 1 yr. They are actually questionnaires to use with clients, any other tips?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines