• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help setting ADE as the default program for acsm files

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2015 Nov 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows 7 and it has stopped associating ADE with acsm files, I have tried multiple times trying to change it in the default program setting. I have installed ADE multiple times I have tried 2.0, 3.0, and 4.0 none have worked. I have run a malware scan on my computer still won't work. It used to work. My computer recognizes ADE and associates with epub files. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2015 Nov 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2015 Nov 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried doing that, but ADE is not an option when I go to the change default program window. When I browse for ADE I can find it but when I select it, ADE does not go to the options to change the default program. I can't get ADE to be an option, is there another way to get it to be an option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2015 Nov 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open File Explorer.

Right Click on ePub file.

Click on Settings.

Click on the Button Choose by the default Programm.

Browse in the Folder of Diigtal Edition and choose application Digital edition

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2015 Nov 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

epub files are already associated with ADE it is the .acsm files that are not. When you say file explore to you me default programs? I have done that and when I browse I find ADE but when I select it ADE does not go to the window that allows association with a file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2015 Nov 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you choose the *.exe-File?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines