• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to uninstall adobe digital editions and reinstalling so that i can download books from toronto public library to my iMac computer??

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2015 Nov 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how to uninstall digital editions and reinstall in order to download books from toronto public library to iMac computer??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2015 Nov 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which error message get you when try to download? Do you used Windows or Macintosh?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too would like to to uninstall and reinstall ADE. I use a Mac and Nook. My message is CE_COPY_NOT ALLOWED

Thanks for any help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Uninstall can you Digital Edition over Finder > Applications > Utilities > Adobe-Installer.
But it should not solved the issue. Check if have authorize his reader and the Digital Edition with the same Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines