• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP I do not see any Device (therefore cannot download from ADE to Kobo) in the Library. What can I do?

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2015 Nov 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP What can I do to see Device in the ADE library. I cannot download from ADE to Kobo since Device just down NOT appear in the Library.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 09, 2015 Nov 09, 2015

Which Reader do you used?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Reader do you used?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kobo Clara HD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new Kobo Aura H2O

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check if you found the reader on this list: https://blogs.adobe.com/digitalpublishing/supported-devices

If not on the list, ask Kobo if the Reader Support with Digital Edition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot transfer an eBook borrowed from the Library from ADE to my Kobo - a fix!!

I can download the eBook to my laptop ADE library fine. I connect my Kobo to my laptop using a USB cable and ADE recognises the Kobo as an authorised device fine. Then the problem starts. In ADE, I select the book and in ADE on the top left of the screen, select File -> "Copy to Computer/Device". A small window appears with "Kobo" greyed out showing that it is not available. Frustration. But I have stumbled across the work-around:

1. In the ADE library, select the book that you want to transfer to Kobo. When selected, its background will change to light blue.

2. With the cursor over the selected book, Right Mouse. A set of options will appear in a small window, one of which is "Copy to Computer/Device". Select that and a list of devices will open in a small window with "Kobo eReader" not greyed out. Move cursor to select that option and select with left mouse. The eBook should transfer to Kobo ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines