Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After a legacy version of the Flash IE plugin, Version 13.0.0.214

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2015 Nov 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI all,

I am after a copy of the Flash Plugin for IE Version 13.0.0.214 for a client that runs some legacy software on their Win 12 R2 RDS server. Does anyone have a download link as (understandably) Adobe don't keep version that old around.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2015 Nov 09, 2015

Hi RandomHero1992,

Based on the screenshot, the plugin that is missing is not for Internet Explorer.  It is for Firefox, and other NPAPI based browsers.  Your initial post mentions Flash Player for IE, which is what I based my reply on.

The link for the non-IE plugin is available in the link I provided previously.

Note that recent browser versions do block older versions of Flash Player.

--

Mari

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi randomhero1992,

While older versions of Flash Player are available on the Archived Flash Player versions page, Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE beginning in Windows 8, including Windows Server 2012, and the embedded version can't be uninstalled. Due to this you won't be able to install the previous version of Flash Player for IE on these systems.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

I might not be explaining myself correctly, so I will show you my situation. The environment uses two RDS servers that are suppose to be identical. One however has this plugin installed:1.1.JPG

While the other does not:
1.2.JPG

Now the first server is able to run the web page needed while the second can not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RandomHero1992,

Based on the screenshot, the plugin that is missing is not for Internet Explorer.  It is for Firefox, and other NPAPI based browsers.  Your initial post mentions Flash Player for IE, which is what I based my reply on.

The link for the non-IE plugin is available in the link I provided previously.

Note that recent browser versions do block older versions of Flash Player.

--

Mari

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Maria,

Thank you for that information, looks like I was barking up the wrong tree. The client is using IE so I shall investigate the browser blocking Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines