Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to use Amazon Web Services (AWS) sandox in AC client console .

Level 2

Hi,

I created an account in AWS But I am unable to find the connection URL from AWS . Kindly please somebody help from where can I find database connection URL and connect with Adobe client console .

AWS.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Prem,

You would need to fill out an intake form that is part of your learning path. The environment credentials are good for 8 weeks.

Linda

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Prem, this is not the correct way to go about getting an environment unless you are a member of one of the Adobe internal teams responsible for delivering technical trainings. You need to request a training account through your intake coordinator and you will be given an environment URL. That is to be used with our hands-on exercises only, not as a sandbox.

Regards, Linda

Level 2

Hi Linda,

My training instance was disabled after a week of my training . Is it possible to enable the access again?

Thanks,

PremG

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Prem,

You would need to fill out an intake form that is part of your learning path. The environment credentials are good for 8 weeks.

Linda