• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash/Reader/Etc. Distribution Request Never Responded To

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2015 Nov 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent a request on Oct 27th to distribute Flash/Reader/AIR/Shockwave so that I can get the MSI's and use them to distribute the installs to new and existing PC's in our environment.  However, after receiving the verification email (which I clicked the link for) I never received any reply. 

I've sent in a new request and am still waiting (in the past the delay has been very short so I suspect after the 3 days are up I'll be left in the cold again).  There isn't any phone or other support contact for Adobe for these free products so I have no idea where to go.  This is delaying my work and I'd prefer not to download the regular/consumer version of these but I'm not sure what else I can do if Adobe does will not respond and will not allow me to communicate in any other way.   Anyone had this happen before?  Advice?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also before anyone asks, all SPAM/email filter channels have been checked and nothing has been blocked or quarantined.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nicoled1818,

I'll forward this to the appropriate team for follow-up.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Much appreciated.  My Adobe ID email address is the same as the one I made the request with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi nicoled1818,

You're welcome. Someone should be contacting you soon on this matter.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines