• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop for my mac OSX 10.7.5

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2015 Jul 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where can I safely download a compatible version of Photoshop for my Mac OS X 10.7.5 operating system?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial  This will link you to the Desktop App which takes 10.7

Install it and follow the instructions for Previous versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you purchase a Creative Cloud subscription, you'll be able to use the Creative Cloud application to download the Adobe software you have subscribed to.

You can check out the subscription options here if you haven't already subscribed to Creative Cloud: Software and services for creative professionals | Adobe Creative Cloud

If you purchased Photoshop as standalone software in the past, your best bet is to use the installation disc that came with your purchase. If you purchased it as a digital download from a vendor such as Amazon, you can typically access your previous digital purchases through your account page on their website in the category "Digital Content" in the menu item "Manage Your Content and Devices"

Let me know if you need additional help and I'll try to point you in the right direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help, but all that seems to be available through Adobe Creative Cloud is Photoshop CC which requires a newer operating system.  I tried to download the free trail and just got a message that my operating system was not adequate for it.  I believe I need the previous version with my Mac OS X 10.7.5 operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop CC 2014 is the latest version that will run on 10.7.5.

System requirements | Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So where can I get the 2014 version?  All I see on Creative Cloud is the 2015 version which is not compatible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you open up the Creative Cloud Application Manager, you can go to the "Apps" tab, and scroll down to the "Find Additional Apps" section. Then there's a drop down in that section and one of the options is "View Previous Versions"

When you select that, then you can click on the "Install" button next to Photoshop and select "CC (2014)"

Screen Shot 2015-07-08 at 10.11.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-07-08 at 10.11.46 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It won't even let me install CC at all.... On 10.7.5 . How am I supposed to do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The website very helpfully (sarcastic) states this, and then I can't even download it.... With no alternatives.

Yeah great Adobe, well done. You don't want my money? Even for an older version... Sheesh

Screen Shot 2015-11-13 at 2.33.16 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Gener, Thanks for the quick reply... But if I could actually install that apple menu taskbar I would do this, I can't even get that far, what gives? I can't download the desktop application, I can't install it, I can't do anything.... Any ideas would be helpful. I have a super high spec 2011 machine, I don't need a new machine. All I want is Adobe CC, even if it's slightly older.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find a download link for the Creative Cloud Desktop app for Mac here: Adobe Creative Cloud desktop apps | Adobe Creative Cloud

It works on this side. Mid 2009 Macbook/OSX 10.11.1

If you are still having problems, try a different browser or I can find an alt download site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tips Gener... So once again, I get to this screen,

Screen Shot 2015-11-13 at 2.59.48 PM.png

I click download trial and then it shows me this... No alternatives... dead end.

Screen Shot 2015-11-13 at 3.01.39 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running this on Chrome, Mac osx10.7.5  ... I don't believe a different browser will help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial  This will link you to the Desktop App which takes 10.7

Install it and follow the instructions for Previous versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES!!! Thankyou! It downloaded.

Wow, they should have this link on that dead end screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, once installed and you are signed in, you can then get CC 2014 downloaded and installed. You'll want Bridge CC as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2015 Nov 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks it's working!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2015 Nov 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It can be a maze sometimes, but glad we could get you through it. Now you can get to what you do best with it!

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe failure installed.png

wont installed, maybe im not lucky as bapple, i need adode 2014 for mac 10.7.5 really guys...please somebody reply.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First let's find out if you have a case sensitive drive.

Adobe error "Case-sensitive drives not supported" or similar install error | Mac OS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On clicking the url

Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial

the option for download was not popping up.

The version of the mac is 10.7.5 (Lion)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop CC 2014 is the latest that will run on OSX 10.7.5

Older versions of Photoshop system requirements

You won't even get the Latest CC Desktop App installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines