• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bluefire Reader problem and ADE sync question

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I tried to open a book that I use weekly, there were no books in my Bluefire Reader library.  My account information appears to still be valid.  I am using an iPad with iOS 9.1 .  When I checked the Settings, Bluefire Reader is not listed.  I have now downloaded and installed ADE on my iPad.  I copied my ADE folder to the iPad via iTunes.  How do I sync my highlights? Both my computer and iPad are authorized ADE devices.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens exactly? Get you a error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2015 Nov 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No error message.  The files just don't sync highlights.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2015 Nov 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes that is not working at moment. Only the File was synchrony without reading Status and Highligths. This was with the current Version not synchrony.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines