• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i am trying to load my books on a new laptop and get this error: E_ADEPT_INTERNAL

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2015 Nov 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to get a new laptop because my old one got ruined. I am unable to turn the old one on and so i cant erase the authorization on that laptop. i have authorized the new laptop and am loading the book but when i try to load it i get this error: E_ADEPT_INTERNAL. I have the books loaded on my work computer but need to have them at home as well. any help would be appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completed all steps and no luck. still getting same error. On a side note when i open it after deleting the file it does not go through the assistant to authorize. i have to go to help to authorize and to think of it i had to do that the first time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 04, 2015 Nov 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you now open the eBook?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nope still get same error. any other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you used Windows or Macintosh?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2015 Nov 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Mac. It's a Mac book pro.

Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quit Adobe Digital Editions. Navigate to /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash. If you are using 10.7, see Access hidden library files | Mac OS 10.7 and later. Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that already and it didn't do anything. I think the page you sent me to before said to do that. Anyways I did that, I tried installing an older version of the program and that didn't help either. Could it be a result of me not being able to deauthorize the old computer cause it won't turn on?

Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Work it with a file under this link: eBook Beispiel-Bibliothek | Adobe Digital Editions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines