• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problemi DRM

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ho scaricato dei libri sul sito di formazione nel formato epub DRM. Alla fine del processo mi sono accorto che non avevo fatto l'accesso con il mio nome utente e password. Allora ho cancellato tutto ed ho fatto l'accesso con ID e password su Adobe Digital. Risultato non sono riuscito piĆ¹ ad aprire i libri. Allora ho tentato di riscaricarli ma anche questo non ĆØ riuscito. Inoltre ho tolto l'autorizzazione ad adobe Digital Edition come quando ho installato i libri per la prima volta, ma continua a non aprirli. Come posso fare?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which error message do you get exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2015 Nov 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ID o password di accesso errato per il fornitore eBook selezionato. Riprovate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reset the Passwort to a Passwort with only latters and numbers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Password changed with letters and number. When I open the Adobe Digital Edition - Autorizzation with the user a new password the following messages is displayed.

"Potete autorizzare questo computer solo con un ID Adobe che non sia stato giĆ  utilizzato per autorizzare altri computer o dispositvi mobili. Riprovate."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

start digital edition ....press ctrl + shift + d or cmd + shift + d....acpet the deauthorize ...then can authorize again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK now my Adobe is authorized. But when I try to open an ebook the following message is displayed

"La licenza del documento ĆØ per un altro account utente."

Similar message is displayed when I try to re-download the book from the internet site

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2015 Nov 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you open the eBook before your authorize Digital Edition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes,  this  is  the  problem.  Both in authorized  And unauthorized modes  i am not  able to  open  the  books . Can i  send  You one book?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case you can nothing do. You must ask the Seller for a new Download without authorize. That is the only solution for such a error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I Will try. MANY Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oppure quando tento di mettere Nome Utente e password:

"Potete autorizzare questo computer solo con un ID Adobe che non sia stato giĆ  utilizzato per autorizzare altri computer o dispositvi mobili. Riprovate."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the second error start digital edition ....press ctrl + shift + d or cmd + shift + d....acpet the deauthorize ...then can authorize again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines