1 2 Previous Next 72 Replies Latest reply on Nov 15, 2015 5:54 PM by cindym79830560 Go to original post
      • 40. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
        epos85 Level 1

Really? Hm. When I open 10 images in seperate windows (PS) I notice it takes a little under 0.5 seconds more than PS CS6. I have not tried benchmarks so I have no exact results though.

In some areas PS CC feels more responsive, but my overall feel here is that its slower. How did you manage to benchmark operations? I can try to compare my versions and post results

If you have a "slow brush" when working on larger files then you might fix that by setting a lower cache tile size. Im using 1024 and notice some brush-lag. On larger files than 25Mpix im better off trying a smaller tile size over here. Did you log/benchmark PS CC after changing cache levels from 4 > 6?

-Alex

• 41. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
          Noel Carboni Level 8

No, I haven't retested at cache level 6, good point, I should do that.

I have a regular old wind-up stopwatch from the 1970s that I use for software testing.  It's good to 0.2 second.

-Noel

• 42. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
            Noel Carboni Level 8

Testing done.  Pretty much the only thing that's affected by the higher Cache Levels value is stitching.  I knocked a full minute off my best time for stitching the set of 25 images listed in my benchmark log.

Everything else is about the same.

-Noel

• 43. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
              Noel Carboni Level 8

P.S., the 1028 KB Cache Tile size nets me the best painting performance.

-Noel

• 44. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
                epos85 Level 1

Thanks for trying

1028? Manual says "for larger images you should decrease size", hmm.. I might try that myself then. Nice, its pretty clear that lvl 6 is best for people with huge images. Strange that CC is much slower than CS6 on lvl 3 and lower. Adobe, listen. You gotta fix it

I don't have any BKT images, so I can't try HDR merging right now. Did you try that?

I also wish Adobe release all applications for linux, we can then use a OS that handles memory and diskwriting much better than windoze. Not to mention the buggy Win8. Also, Win8 isn't created for creative people who need a workstation.

• 45. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
                  Noel Carboni Level 8

I don't think Windows handles memory that badly, but Adobe doesn't really use Windows' memory management; it rolls its own.  I've done some applications that directly use Windows' memory management, and they work just fine.

I tried Merge To HDR some years ago, and in every case I've found I can make a better image from a single exposure, so I completely gave up on it.

As far as what settings work best, that's system-specific to some extent.  Not every CPU or system is going to respond the same to settings changes.  But Adobe doesn't tell us all that much about these settings, so it's a matter of experimentation.  I'm glad you brought this up, though...  Now I have a system that stitches panos like a beast as a result of increasing the Cache Levels setting.

-Noel

• 46. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
                    epos85 Level 1

If you tried linux you'll get amazed. Approx no system resources are used when no program and stuff are open. Windows and system (with bacground apps) use 3-4GB RAM and 0-5% CPU. The response in linux is also like day and night from what windows/mac have when opening applications/working. Linux handles memory and CPU usage better than any other OS around. And windows disks need defrag some times? No need for that in linux. When/if Adobe sometime port to linux, I'll be the first one to convert all workstations.

Yeah, im that kind of guy too.. I like blending more than HDR. HDR feels kinda plastic even when you hold back a lot.

Thats true. No, only available if you dig in huge books or poor keyworded online manuals Im very happy it solved your issue. It solved almoast every pano-issue here when going from 1.5 hrs and down to 5minutes, without crashing.

Lets see if Adobe looks into this issue They have changed something between CS6 and CC.

Since im the last one writing atm and new people don't want to read it all, im gonna repeat..

If stitching panos in photomerge (and stuff like that) takes forever or crash, increase Cache Level setting to 6.

• 47. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
                      HeneryHawk1

Photomerge crashes when trying to stitch panoramas or layer images with the same background. The same issues everyone else is having.

I'm using Windows 7, with 12GB's of RAM. Had same issue on my Vista, though my RAM was failing, and I thought that may have been the issue. 7 laptop is brand new, and new install of CS5. Photomerge goes through the motions, you see the photos it's working on in the right window, and then they all disappear, and there's no final photo.

If Adobe won't issue a fix/repair, is there something else I can do to attain the same results? I've tried using Bridge, and the result's the same.

• 48. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
                        JJMack Most Valuable Participant

Please upload the image you state will crash photoshop and post a link to them so other can varify your problem.

• 49. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
                          HeneryHawk1 Level 1

The images are too large to upload here. They're all 5 to 7 MB apiece.  Is that part of the issue? I've tried to stitch together 3 images in a panorama, and layer as few as 2 at a time, and as many as 6 and it crashes. I'm going to try making the image size smaller and see what happens.

• 50. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
                            HeneryHawk1 Level 1

a_1330985.jpga_1330986.jpga_1330987.jpg

I scaled these down multiple times from almost 6MB, to 3MB, to 2MB to, finally, 1MB. All of them crashed Photomerge.

• 51. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
                              epos85 Level 1

If you read bottom line of my last post, then you might get it fixed. Pretty sure it does the trick, if not then we have to check errorlog.

I can repeat it again though.

If stitching panos in photomerge (and stuff like that) takes forever or crash, increase Cache Level setting to 6 in Settings>Performance.

I bet you use level 4 or lower. We have reported this bug to Adobe. This doesn't happend in CS6 but in CC, no matter how many images or what size they are. Bug is present in x86 and x64 architecture of PS CC.

• 52. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC

HeneryHawk1 wrote:

The images are too large to upload here. They're all 5 to 7 MB apiece.  Is that part of the issue? I've tried to stitch together 3 images in a panorama, and layer as few as 2 at a time, and as many as 6 and it crashes. I'm going to try making the image size smaller and see what happens.

That is why I asked you to upload them and post a link to the. There are many file sharing web sites that you can upload them to and post a link here to them

https://www.google.com/search?num=100&newwindow=1&safe=off&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS546US546&espv=2 10&es_sm=122&q=file+sharing+websites+free&oq=file+sharing+web+sites&gs_l=serp.1.1.0i10l4j0 i5i10i30l6.11538.12660.0.20340.2.2.0.0.0.0.88.174.2.2.0....0...1c.1.31.serp..0.2.174.Uj4pw PmOhcQ

• 54. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
                                  HeneryHawk1 Level 1

epos85,

I increased the cache size to 7 (I subscribed to your videos, thanks!!) and I tried stitching the pano's and layering some photos with merge and it crashed both times.

Yes, I closed and restarted Photoshop.

• 55. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
                                    epos85 Level 1

Thanks for trying

My videos? Where? Its been a while since I made last one.

Photomerge clearly have issues, but your problem is the first one where it crash all the time. Are you using the Photomerge HDR PRO or Photomerge pano function? I've managed to use wrong one myself once. Are you on Windows 7/8? Running PS CC latest version? Turn on SHOW HIDDEN FILES in explorer and look in this directory for logs: C:\Users\ USERNAME \AppData\Local\Temp\PhotoshopCrashes. Also try this directory, I can't remember the location from time to time. C:\Users\ USERNAME \AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Photoshop\ VERSION xxx.xxx.xxx \logs.

If you got OSX, then I don't know the location. You will probably find it if you google MAC PHOTOSHOP ERROR LOG

Please post the log on PASTEBIN if It's a long one.

• 56. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
                                      HeneryHawk1 Level 1

Sorry, thought the videos you linked to were yours. Thanks for referring me, I'm going to check out more of his stuff.

I'm using Windows 7. 12 GB of RAM. i7 Core processor.

As far as the logs, there's no AppData folder in my C: drive under my name. Looked for anything similar and there's nothing.

Photomerge is Photomerge. There's no HDR PRO mention. I've tried linking pics for a pano, and I've tried where it layers multiple photos of myself in different spots at the same location, and the same result.

• 57. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
                                        epos85 Level 1

No problem.

Ok. The AppData exist, without it you won't access any applications at all. And applications certainly won't save any user settings without that folder. The folder is probably hidden by system as mentioned above. Please change the explorer settings for hidden files. ( http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/show-hidden-files-in-windows-7/ )

Then you have a older version of PS. This is a PS CC thread mainly (topic). I doubt Adobe even support versions earlier than CS6 since CS6 is on the way out and CC is the newest. Still, I can try to help.

• 58. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
                                          HeneryHawk1 Level 1

I've shown the hidden files, but I still can't find anything resembling the logs you've mentioned. They were found much easier on Vista (not that it helps one bit here), but I've got nothin'. Yea, this is CS5, so I guess I must be bummin'. Any suggestions for steps I can take to achieve what I can't get photomerge to do? Sites with step-by-steps? I'll be bent if my only alternative is purchasing CS6, after what CS5 cost. Thanks for your help!

• 59. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
                                            epos85 Level 1

Thats strange.. I don't know, but you might have to check "show system files" too. Should be there or none of you applications will work as they should.

Ah, there have been lots of updates since CS5 in Photomerge. I can't even replicate with my CS6 or PS CC (latest). Only a 3rd party fix like the Hugin panorama application. Its free and a good alternative to PS. I don't know if CS6 is available anymore on discs. It's much cheaper to have PS in Creative Cloud than buying new versions every time they release one. Your PS will stay up to date all the time time with bugfixes and new features.

• 60. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC

You have disallowed the downloading of the images can not help

• 61. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
                                                HeneryHawk1 Level 1

JJ, It's 2pm EDT now. I've allowed access to those photos. See what you can do. From the looks of things, I'm out of luck. If you can pull something off, let me know. I'm going to restrict access in a few hours when I get back home. Too many folks were helping themselves to my photography. Thanks.

• 62. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC

I downloaded the three images and both CS6 and CC Photomerge stitched them without problem in about 2 or three minuets in auto mode and blend and geometric distortion correction boxes checked used very little CPU and around 2GB of RAM

Capture.jpg

http://www.mouseprints.net/old/dpr/Pano.jpg

• 63. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
                                                    HeneryHawk1 Level 1

Good to know, but it doesn't help me with my problem with CS5.

• 64. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC

I have cs5 on an other machine less powerful an I7 windows 7 machine with 9GB ram. CS5 had no problem stitching them either. CS2 did stitch them but not well. These are screen captures two UXGA 1600x12 together 3200x1200 view linl in new window or tab. If you need the read the numbers.

cs5.jpg

cs5_2.jpg

• 65. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
                                                        HeneryHawk1 Level 1

If it worked on your CS5, any theories why it's not working on mine?

• 66. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC

No idea.  I running Windows 7 Pro your also running Windows 7.  I have 9GB Ram on my machine with CS5 you have 12GB.  I have all the Windows 5 and CS5 updates installed you most likely do to.  My  video card on that machine is a ATI radeon 5770 with 1GB  my ATI driver is old version 12.8. The Machine is a old Dell XPS 9100 I7 its out of production. That all I can say.

• 67. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
                                                            epos85 Level 1

If you set Cache Level to ex. 2 on both versions, then you'll probably get a huge difference in terms of speed.

As for those older versions, I don't know whats been changed or not.. I recommend you update to the latest version of your PS, or reinstall. If you still have problem with CS5, try a demo of CS6 from Adobe's site, or CC if its available in demo.

• 68. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
                                                              byumark

I'm having a similar problem.  Photoshop CC was doing great with photo merge with a MacPro up until today.  Now it appears to get through the photo merge and when I go to continue working on it, the interface is unresponsive and the application eventually goes into "not responding" status.  This is problem just surfaced.

Adobe Photoshop Version: 14.2.1 (14.2.1 20140207.r.570 2014/02/07:23:00:00) x64

Operating System: Mac OS 10.8.5

System architecture: Intel CPU Family:6, Model:44, Stepping:2 with MMX, SSE Integer, SSE FP, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, HyperThreading

Physical processor count: 6

Logical processor count: 12

Processor speed: 3330 MHz

Built-in memory: 49152 MB

Free memory: 32516 MB

Memory available to Photoshop: 46818 MB

Memory used by Photoshop: 70 %

Image tile size: 1024K

Image cache levels: 4

Font Preview: Medium

TextComposer: Latin

Display: 1

Main Display

Display Bounds: top=0, left=0, bottom=1600, right=2560

Display: 2

Display Bounds: top=0, left=2560, bottom=1200, right=4480

OpenGL Drawing: Enabled.

OpenGL Allow Old GPUs: Not Detected.

OpenGL Drawing Mode: Advanced

OpenGL Allow Normal Mode: True.

OpenGL Allow Advanced Mode: True.

AIFCoreInitialized=1

AIFOGLInitialized=1

OGLContextCreated=1

NumGPUs=1

gpu[0].OGLVersion="2.1"

gpu[0].MemoryMB=2048

gpu[0].RectTextureSize=16384

gpu[0].Renderer="NVIDIA Quadro 4000 OpenGL Engine"

gpu[0].RendererID=16918048

gpu[0].Vendor="NVIDIA Corporation"

gpu[0].VendorID=4318

gpu[0].HasNPOTSupport=1

gpu[0].CompileProgramGLSL=1

gpu[0].TestFrameBuffer=1

gpu[0].OCLPresent=1

gpu[0].OCLVersion="1.2 (Apr 25 2013 18:32:06)"

gpu[0].CUDASupported=0

gpu[0].OCLBandwidth=4.55362e+10

gpu[0].glGetString[GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION]="1.20"

gpu[0].glGetProgramivARB[GL_FRAGMENT_PROGRAM_ARB][GL_MAX_PROGRAM_INSTRUCTIONS_ARB]=[65536]

gpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_TEXTURE_UNITS]=[8]

gpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_COMBINED_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS]=[16]

gpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_VERTEX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS]=[16]

gpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS]=[16]

gpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_DRAW_BUFFERS]=[8]

gpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_VERTEX_UNIFORM_COMPONENTS]=[4096]

gpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_FRAGMENT_UNIFORM_COMPONENTS]=[2048]

gpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_VARYING_FLOATS]=[124]

gpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_VERTEX_ATTRIBS]=[16]

gpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_VERTEX_PROGRAM]=1

gpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_FRAGMENT_PROGRAM]=1

gpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_VERTEX_SHADER]=1

gpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_FRAGMENT_SHADER]=1

gpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_EXT_FRAMEBUFFER_OBJECT]=1

gpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_TEXTURE_RECTANGLE]=1

gpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_TEXTURE_FLOAT]=1

gpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_OCCLUSION_QUERY]=1

gpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_VERTEX_BUFFER_OBJECT]=1

gpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_SHADER_TEXTURE_LOD]=1

License Type: Perpetual Volume License

Serial number: 90960704135062665746

Application folder: /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC/

Photoshop scratch has async I/O enabled

Scratch volume(s):

Startup, 237.7G, 169.3G free

Required Plug-ins folder: /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC/Adobe Photoshop CC.app/Contents/Required/Plug-Ins/

Primary Plug-ins folder: /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC/Plug-ins/

Installed components:

adbeape.framework   adbeape   3.4.0.29366   0.1160850

AdbeScriptUIFlex.framework   AdbeScriptUIFlex   6.3.2.31983   79.546835

adobe_caps.framework   adobe_caps   7.0.0.21   1.248010

AdobeACE.framework   AdobeACE   2.20.02.31977   79.548223

AdobeAGM.framework   AdobeAGM   4.30.29.31977   79.548223

AdobeAXE8SharedExpat.framework   AdobeAXE8SharedExpat   3.7.101.18636   66.26830

AdobeAXEDOMCore.framework   AdobeAXEDOMCore   3.7.101.18636   66.26830

AdobeBIB.framework   AdobeBIB   1.2.03.31977   79.548223

AdobeBIBUtils.framework   AdobeBIBUtils   1.1.01   79.548223

AdobeCoolType.framework   AdobeCoolType   5.15.00.31977   79.548223

AdobeCrashReporter.framework   AdobeCrashReporter   7.0.1  

AdobeExtendScript.framework   AdobeExtendScript   4.5.5.31983   79.546835

AdobeJP2K.framework   AdobeJP2K   1.2.2.31977   79.248139

AdobeLinguistic.framework      19061  

AdobeMPS.framework   AdobeMPS   5.8.1.31977   79.535029

AdobeOwl.framework   AdobeOwl   5.0.24   79.547804

AdobePDFL.framework   AdobePDFL   11.0.0.31977   79.508720

AdobePDFSettings.framework   AdobePDFSettings   1.4  

AdobePIP.framework   AdobePIP   7.0.0.1786  

AdobeScCore.framework   AdobeScCore   4.5.5.31983   79.546835

AdobeUpdater.framework   AdobeUpdater   6.0.0.1452   "52.338651"

AdobeXMP.framework   AdobeXMPCore   79.154911   79.154911

AdobeXMPFiles.framework   AdobeXMPFiles   79.154911   79.154911

AdobeXMPScript.framework   AdobeXMPScript   79.154911   79.154911

ahclient.framework   ahclient   1.8.0.31  

aif_core.framework   AdobeAIF   5.0.00   79.534508

aif_ocl.framework   AdobeAIF   5.0.00   79.534508

aif_ogl.framework   AdobeAIF   5.0.00   79.534508

AlignmentLib.framework   xcode   Copyright © 2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated  

amtlib.framework   amtlib   7.0.0.249  

boost_date_time.framework   boost_date_time   7.0.0.0  

boost_signals.framework   boost_signals   7.0.0.0  

boost_system.framework   boost_system   7.0.0.0  

boost_threads.framework   boost_threads   7.0.0.0  

Cg.framework   NVIDIA Cg     

CIT.framework   CIT   2.1.6.30929   151865

CITThreading.framework   CITThreading   2.1.6.30929   151865

dvaaudiodevice.framework   dvaaudiodevice   7.0.0.0  

dvacore.framework   dvacore   7.0.0.0  

dvamarshal.framework   dvamarshal   7.0.0.0  

dvamediatypes.framework   dvamediatypes   7.0.0.0  

dvaplayer.framework   dvaplayer   7.0.0.0  

dvatransport.framework   dvatransport   7.0.0.0  

dvaunittesting.framework   dvaunittesting   7.0.0.0  

dynamiclink.framework   dynamiclink   7.0.0.0  

FileInfo.framework   FileInfo   79.154511   79.154511

filter_graph.framework   AdobeAIF   5.0.00   79.534508

ICUConverter.framework   ICUConverter   3.61   "gtlib_3.0" "." "16615"

ICUData.framework   ICUData   3.61   "gtlib_3.0" "." "16615"

LogSession.framework   LogSession   2.1.2.1785  

mediacoreif.framework   mediacoreif   7.0.0.0  

patchmatch.framework   patchmatch   1.2.00.31977   79.542390

PlugPlugOwl.framework   PlugPlugOwl   4.2.0.36  

UpdaterNotifications.framework   UpdaterNotifications   7.0.1.102   "7.0.1.102"

WRServices.framework        

Required plug-ins:

3D Studio 14.2.1 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “U3D.plugin”

Accented Edges 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Adaptive Wide Angle 14.2, Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Adaptive Wide Angle.plugin”

Angled Strokes 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Average 14.2.1 x001  ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Average.plugin”

Bas Relief 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

BMP 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Camera Raw 8.7 (309), Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Camera Raw.plugin”

Camera Raw Filter 8.7 (309), Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Camera Raw.plugin”

Chalk & Charcoal 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Charcoal 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Chrome 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Cineon 14.2.1 x001  ©2002-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Cineon.plugin”

Clouds 14.2.1 x001  ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Clouds.plugin”

Collada DAE 14.2.1 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “U3D.plugin”

Color Halftone 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Colored Pencil 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

CompuServe GIF 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Conté Crayon 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Craquelure 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Crop and Straighten Photos 14.2.1 x001  ©2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “CropPhotosAuto.plugin”

Crop and Straighten Photos Filter 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Crosshatch 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Crystallize 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Cutout 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Dark Strokes 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

De-Interlace 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Dicom 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “dicom.plugin”

Difference Clouds 14.2.1 x001  ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Clouds.plugin”

Diffuse Glow 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Displace 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Dry Brush 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Eazel Acquire 14.2.1 x001  ©1997-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “EazelAcquire.plugin”

Embed Watermark NO VERSION - from the file “DigiSign.plugin”

Entropy 14.2.1 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Extrude 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

FastCore Routines 14.2.1 x001  ©1990-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “FastCore.plugin”

Fibers 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Film Grain 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Filter Gallery 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Flash 3D 14.2.1 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “U3D.plugin”

Fresco 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Glass 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Glowing Edges 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Google Earth 4 KMZ 14.2.1 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “U3D.plugin”

Grain 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Graphic Pen 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Halftone Pattern 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

HDRMergeUI 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “HDRMergeUI.plugin”

IFF Format 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Ink Outlines 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

JPEG 2000 14.2.1 x001  ©2001-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “JPEG2000.plugin”

Kurtosis 14.2.1 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Lens Blur 14.2, Copyright © 2002-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Lens Blur.plugin”

Lens Correction 14.2, Copyright © 2002-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Lens Correct.plugin”

Lens Flare 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Liquify 14.2, Copyright © 2001-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Liquify.plugin”

Matlab Operation 14.2.1 x001  ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “ChannelPort.plugin”

Maximum 14.2.1 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Mean 14.2.1 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Measurement Core 14.2.1 x001  ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “MeasurementCore.plugin”

Median 14.2.1 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Mezzotint 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Minimum 14.2.1 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

MMXCore Routines 14.2.1 x001  ©1990-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “MMXCore.plugin”

Mosaic Tiles 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Multiprocessor Support 14.2.1 x001  ©1990-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “MultiProcessor Support.plugin”

Neon Glow 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Note Paper 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

NTSC Colors 14.2.1 x001  ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “NTSC Colors.plugin”

Ocean Ripple 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Oil Paint 14.2, Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Oil Paint.plugin”

OpenEXR 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Paint Daubs 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Palette Knife 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Patchwork 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Paths to Illustrator 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

PCX 14.2.1 x001  ©1989-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “PCX.plugin”

Photocopy 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Photoshop 3D Engine 14.2.1 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Photoshop3DEngine.plugin”

Photoshop Touch CC (14.2.0.0) ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “PSDX.plugin”

Picture Package Filter 14.2.1 x001  ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “ChannelPort.plugin”

Pinch 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Pixar 14.2.1 x001  ©1989-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Pixar.plugin”

Plaster 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Plastic Wrap 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

PNG 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Pointillize 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Polar Coordinates 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Portable Bit Map 14.2.1 x001  ©1989-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “PBM.plugin”

Poster Edges 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Radial Blur 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Radiance 14.2.1 x001  ©2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Radiance.plugin”

Range 14.2.1 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Read Watermark NO VERSION - from the file “DigiRead.plugin”

Reticulation 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Ripple 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Rough Pastels 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Save for Web 14.2, Copyright © 1999-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Save for Web.plugin”

ScriptingSupport 14.2.1, Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “ScriptingSupport.plugin”

Shake Reduction 14.2, Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Shake Reduction.plugin”

Shear 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Skewness 14.2.1 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Smart Blur 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Smudge Stick 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Solarize 14.2.1 x001  ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Solarize.plugin”

Spatter 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Spherize 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Sponge 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Sprayed Strokes 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Stained Glass 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Stamp 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Standard Deviation 14.2.1 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

STL 14.2.1 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “U3D.plugin”

Sumi-e 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Summation 14.2.1 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Targa 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Texturizer 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Tiles 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Torn Edges 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Twirl 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Underpainting 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Vanishing Point 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “VanishingPoint.plugin”

Variance 14.2.1 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Water Paper 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Watercolor 14.2, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Wave 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Wavefront|OBJ 14.2.1 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “U3D.plugin”

Wind 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Wireless Bitmap 14.2.1 x001  ©1989-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “WBMP.plugin”

ZigZag 14.2, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Optional and third party plug-ins:

ProEXR EZ ©2007-2013 fnord - from the file “ProEXR EZ.plugin”

ProEXR Layer Export ©2007-2013 fnord - from the file “ProEXR.plugin”

ProEXR ©2007-2013 fnord - from the file “ProEXR.plugin”

VRimg ©2007-2013 fnord - from the file “ProEXR.plugin”

Plug-ins that failed to load: NONE

Flash:

Mini Bridge

Adobe Exchange

Kuler

Installed TWAIN devices: NONE

• 69. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
                                                                ssprengel Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Have you rebooted?

Does it work with just 2 images?

What happens if you wait several minutes?

Presumably you have plenty of hard-drive space.

• 70. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
                                                                  byumark Level 1

Yes, we've rebooted several times.

We've been doing our testing with 2 images.  In one case we tried two different images with no luck.

We have 150 GB of free hard drive space.  Originally when the problem first surfaced we were on the original CC without updates.  Now we are up to date on the original CC and still no luck.

Yes, we've waited up to 10+ minutes, even though the photo merge appears to be done in less than a minute.  The application just stops responding.  Everything else continues to work.

We've also tried resetting preferences.

The account where it worked for a long time is a network user with a network home folder.  That's also the account where it stopped working.  We tested with a local user to see if the problem would go away but we experienced the same problem with a local user account.

This is Mac OS X 10.8.5.

Thanks for the response.

• 71. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
                                                                    byumark Level 1

Anyone have any further thoughts on our issue?

• 72. Re: Merge to Panorama/Photomerge hangs up in PS CC
                                                                      cindym79830560

Yee Haw ! I just figured out the solution ! Uninstall Bridge and switch to another "Trusted digital asset management paired with photo editing essentials". Problem solved ! Also you can rename and rotate photos and the program saves the changes automatically. And it's running faster too. I do 10-20 photo merges a day. I can't afford to have software issues..

1 2 Previous Next