Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH11: Navigation bar missing in Webhelp output

Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2015 Nov 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'd like to generate a WebHelp output in RH 11 with a provided skin (i.e. "XP silver"). In the WebHelp-Skin-Editor I do see the navigation bar.

webhelp1.png

Generating the WebHelp, I do not see the navigation bar (Browser is IE11 or Firefox 42). Any Ideas? Any option I forgot to tic before generating?

webhelp2.png

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 16, 2015 Nov 16, 2015

The arrows are for the browse sequences. You enable them by adding browse sequences to RoboHelp (Tools > Browse sequence editor) and by selecting the browse sequence in the SSL.

The dropdown is for the content categories. Only if you create multiple categories in your WebHelp, will you see the dropdown.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The arrows are for the browse sequences. You enable them by adding browse sequences to RoboHelp (Tools > Browse sequence editor) and by selecting the browse sequence in the SSL.

The dropdown is for the content categories. Only if you create multiple categories in your WebHelp, will you see the dropdown.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Willam!

I thought it was a general navigation bar, not for the browse sequence only.

Now I did custom buttons for back/forward in javascript.

Thanks for the hint!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp