Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quickbooks install hangs up at Adobe Flash

Nov 16, 2015 Nov 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running windows 7 business and trying to install Quickbooks 2012.  The intuit quickbooks installer stops when it gets to  "installing File FP_AX_MSI_INSTALLER.exe  I've looked through the adobe trouble shooting tips to no avail.  I also have the latest Adobe Flash.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2015 Nov 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI jerryc30198691,

I'm assuming Quickbooks 2012 includes a very old version of Flash Player that it's trying to install and you most likely have a newer version installed, which is causing the failure.  You can use the uninstaller (Uninstall Flash Player | Windows) to uninstall the newer version of Flash Player and then install Quickbooks 2012.  Since it's installing a very old version of Flash Player you'll want to re-install the latest version (Launch IE and go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer to download the latest version).

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines